These days there’s a product on the market that promises to remedy or improve nearly every imaginable situation. Whether you need a solution to your hair care or lawn care woes, a trip to the store and a reach into your wallet will surely solve the problem. But what if everything you needed to repair life’s “oops” moments and keep your place humming was right under your nose? You’d be surprised how many products you already own can save the day. Consider these 10 bizarre uses for everyday household items.
• Use aluminum foil in lieu of dryer sheets. It may sound strange, but it will make your static go bye-bye.
• Sooth a sunburn with Cool Whip. Simply spread it on the affected area, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
• Give your leather shoes a lip balm shine. Out of polish? No problem. Just apply some lip balm to your leather and use a dry cloth to buff them.
• Shut up your slamming cabinets with cork. Take a cork from a wine bottle, slice it into small circles and adhere them to the interior of your cabinet doors.
• Tame warts with tea bags. Place warmed, moist tea bags on your wart for 15 minutes. Do it three times a day to let the tannic acid do its work.
• Make silverware shine with bananas. Massage the peel’s interior over silverware and watch the tarnish disappear.
• Say goodbye to copper tarnish with Heinz Ketchup. Slather the situation in ketchup. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, and then rinse. The secret is in the tomato and vinegar acid.
• Remove crayon with baking soda. Rub some baking soda into a damp rag and gently scrub off the crayon marks. It should come off easily.
• Get a smooth shave with olive oil. When your shaving cream is gone, olive oil will leave your legs silky and nourished.
• Clear clogs with baking soda. Pour a cup of baking soda down the drain, add white vinegar and let it sit for five minutes. Rinse it with a gallon of boiling water.
January 6th, 2017
Side Effects of Untreated Depression: Management and Prevention Depression is a psychological dis[...]
December 1st, 2016
Want To Beat Up Bloating Everyday – Top 8 Ideas and Strategies to Recover from Bulimia at Ease U[...]