1. You’ve had more than one fracture in the past two years, or you’ve had a fracture that seemed unusually severe for the circumstances.
2. You’re naturally thin or small-framed
3. You take prednisone or other corticosteroids to treat an autoimmune condition.
4. You smoke.
5. You drink more than two alcoholic drinks a day.
6. You’re lactose intolerant or have other reasons for not drinking milk
7. You’ve struggled with an eating disorder.
Important Note: Information on this website is for education purpose only. Consult a medical practitioner for health problems.
January 6th, 2017
Side Effects of Untreated Depression: Management and Prevention Depression is a psychological dis[...]
December 1st, 2016
Want To Beat Up Bloating Everyday – Top 8 Ideas and Strategies to Recover from Bulimia at Ease U[...]