1. Chamomile – contains two chemicals that promote relaxation, apigenin and luteolin that helps calmyou down.
2. Green Tea – green tea has been commonly used to cure illnesses and also help you boost your immune system.Research shows that green tea helps prevent increase of heart rate and blood pressure thus helping you calm down.
3. Omega 3– Studies shows that omega-3 fatty acids help you lower level of stress and help you calm down. Tuna, flax seeds and wall nuts are all great sources of omega-3. eating 1-3grams per day can help you achieve it.
4. Lavender – The scent of the lavender itself promotes relaxation effects and help you lower your anxiety.
5. Outdoor activity for atleast 15 minutes a day, get out of the sun or feel the breeze can also help you relax and ease anxiety.
January 6th, 2017
Side Effects of Untreated Depression: Management and Prevention Depression is a psychological dis[...]
December 1st, 2016
Want To Beat Up Bloating Everyday – Top 8 Ideas and Strategies to Recover from Bulimia at Ease U[...]